Concerned about the issue of the COVID-19 influenza pandemic, the Canadian sports delegation announced that it would not send any athletes of this country to the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games, and thus Canadian volleyball will be absent.
It can be said that Canadian volleyball is one of the candidates for any major tournament in the world. Over the years, Canadian volleyball has owned some of the top players in the world.
By the 2020 Tokyo Olympic men’s volleyball team in Canada won the ticket to the Summer Olympics with 11 other strong teams.
With their strength and desire to win the title at the Tokyo
2020 Olympics, Canadian players are determined to write history by changing
their positions here. The best performance of the male Canadian volleyball
players is the 4th Summer Olympics in 1984.
During this time, the players and the coaching staff have
made good changes in tactics as well as people to match the fast, strong play
The outbreak of COVID-19 flu worldwide and especially in the complex direction in Japan – the host country of the Summer Olympics this year made the Canadian sports team nervous. Recently, in its decision, the Canadian sports delegation announced that it would not send any athletes of this country to the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.
This is not happy news for the organizers, but it also reflects the dangers of the disease if left unchecked.
As such, the male volleyball of Canada will also be the first
team to be absent at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. To make this difficult decision,
the top leaders of Canadian sports have carefully considered and made a hard
decision. snake to ensure the safety of their own athletes.
Concerned about the flu COVID-19, it is likely that the
Tokyo 2020 Olympics are also facing difficult decisions in the near future.
It was Japanese football’s turn to freeze because of the COVID-19 epidemic.
Japanese football is affected by the COVID-19 epidemic. The Japan Football Federation (JFA) has decided to postpone seven matches in the J-League League Cup scheduled for February 26, and said it would continue to consider suspending all matches in the country. until March 15 before the complicated situation of the COVID-19 epidemic.
The announcement came after a group of health experts on February 24 made a recommendation to the Japanese government warning the coming weeks would be an “important” period to prevent the new strain of Corona virus (COVID-19) from spreading can lead to loss of control.
Japan’s health minister has urged people to avoid crowds and
unnecessary gatherings, and the government has urged businesses to encourage
distance work and commuting during off-peak hours. J-League (the Japanese
league BTC) would cooperate to the maximum to prevent the spread (of new strain
of Corona virus) and anti-infectious measures, a statement said.
The latest decision was made when the opening of the 2020
Olympic Games (July 24) is getting closer. Event organizers have repeatedly
stressed that the Olympics will not be canceled or delayed despite concerns
about the spread of COVID-19.
The latest training for Olympic volunteers this year has been suspended for the weekend, while the marathon in Tokyo on March 1 has been closed to all freestyle athletes.
Currently, at least 156 people have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in Japan, along with nearly 700 people on a cruise ship that has been isolated from the country in the past two weeks. Four people infected on board died. In Japanese interior, a death related to COVID-19.
Previously, football leagues in China, the epicenter of the
COVID-19 outbreak and South Korea were suspended, while a series of upcoming
matches in Italy will be held in an audience-free stadium.